กลวิธีคิดใหญ่ และคิดอย่างประสบความสำเร็จ




 


One of the biggest challenges entrepreneurs often face is how to overcome a negative mindset - and start learning to accept that it's OK to succeed.
Now this may seem like a paradox... But I did a little research on the subject and discovered this is a serious problem that psychologists have been studying since 1915, when Sigmund Freud wrote an essay called, "Those Wrecked by Success."
Freud stated the "surprising and even bewildering" tendency of some people to fall apart "precisely when a deeply rooted and long-cherished wish has come to fulfillment... as though they were not able to tolerate happiness."
As it turns out, this is a serious problem that afflicts many entrepreneurs, destroying their chances of success before they even get started!
During my research, I came across numerous stories of entrepreneurs who were on the brink of success... employees on track for a huge promotion... and even business people who had already achieved success - subconsciously destroying everything they had worked so hard to accomplish.
I believe the best medication for this is awareness. If you are aware that you may have serious issues with a defeatist tendency that inhibits your success, you need to consciously recognise that this tendency exists, and develop a system to eliminate its influence and power over you.
So what would such a system look like? Well... here are three steps I think you can take to 'let yourself succeed'...
1. Visualise what success means to you -- then put it down on paper!
You don't have to write an essay. It can be an outline or a list of bullet points that describe what you want YOUR success to be like.
Remember, success isn't just about money! It goes far beyond that. Your picture of success could include time with family, time enjoying your hobbies, educating yourself, time on vacation, etc.
2. Surround yourself with pictures of what you perceive to be YOUR success!
Post them in obvious places around your home, your office, in your car and every where you spend time in. Everyday remind yourself of what you want your success to be like. It needs to be ingrained in your subconscious! Only then will it start to seem real - and achievable - to you.
3. Believe you can achieve it - and carry that belief around with you every day!
I have taken the opportunities that have come my way in order to achieve success. I often step out of my comfort zone, and I never let myself fall into the trap of believing that I might not achieve it.
I am not a psychologist, but I can tell you that chronic self-defeatism is a real problem. If you are going to be successful, you need to train your mind to allow yourself to visualise your success, believe in it, and act upon every opportunity that comes your way!
I am convinced that you can have the best business plans and strategies in the world but if you don't believe in yourself, then you'll never apply them. And you'll never let yourself succeed.
Evidently, this article goes into far greater detail than I am qualified to give. However, I hope it will help you overcome what may an obstacle in your quest for online success!
Wishing You Every Success!



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ระบบการเมืองที่ดีเหมือนปลาในอ่างแก้วที่มองเห็นตัวปลาชัดเจน

108 คำคมขงเบ้ง คำคมสอนใจ จากขงเบ้ง

ตัวแบบงบประมาณผูกพัน (Beyond Budgeting) ตอนที่หนึ่ง